Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations Obama

The skinny kid with a funny name has done it! Barak Hussein Obama has become the president of the Unite States of America.

The last time I remember being this happy and excited was when the low profile, utterly honest, sincere, able and who went unsung, our own Lal Bahadur Shastri , was elected prime minster of India some 45 years ago. He was probably the ablest prime minister we have had. That Lal Bahadur lived only for two years as prime minister was a major tragedy for our country.

I wish President elect Barak Obama a long and fruitful life in the service of not only Americans but all of us in this troubled world.

Lastly, to those of you, Americans, who read my appeal in my blog and voted for Barak Obama, my special thanks.

No comments: